Crawling - check
Hair cut - check
Cutting Her 1st Tooth - any day now
Braelyn crawled today for the first time....YAY!!! I am so proud of her. I have been thinking that she would for weeks, but today she did it. It was so cute because she is still trying to figure it out so it is sorta kinda a hop like crawl, hard to explain, but o-so precious! I must get it on video tomorrow.
Last Sunday, I decided to cut Braelyn's hair. More specifically...her rat tail. One little section in the back was SO long, it was the only little section that did not fall out. Not only was it much longer than her other hair but it was frizzy. So it had to go, and it looks much better if I say so myself.
TEETH, Will my baby ever get her 1st tooth?? I think so, and I think it will be soon. She has the stink of all stanky diapers, she has the runny rose, and she has the whine, whine, whiney's. Tooth tooth come out come out wherever you are.
Tomorrow, Braelyn will be 8 months old. Can you believe it? What happened to my newborn baby?? More to come tomorrow, with some pictures of my sweet little 8 month old darlin baby girl....
No comments:
Post a Comment