Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 8 Months Baby Girl!

Month 8 will bring many new adventures, I am sure of it!
The newest adventure....CRAWLING.

What has Miss Braelyn been up to the last month?
She has become a Mommy's girl. If I am around, she wants me to hold her. Sometimes she will pitch a fit if I put her down. If I come into the room and she does not see me, but she hears me, she will whine until I pick her up.
Don't get me wrong...she adores her Daddy, and LOVES each and every Friday she spends with him.
We tried a sippy cup, but she didn't like it at all.
She has pulled up a couple of times and tries more and more everyday.
She doesn't LOVE baths anymore. She tolerates it, but tries to get out a lot of the time...I think this is just a stage that she is going through though and it won't last.
She had her 1st Wilson get-together at the farm.
1st 4wheeler ride with her Daddy.
Went swimming for the 1st time.
Discovered that when we are eating she should be eating too.
She LOVES animals, she gets so excited and reaches out to them.

Wow. I am sure I forgot many, but you get the point, my baby girl is growing up right before my very eyes. I love her more everyday. It is a journey that I cherish and hold very close. Every moment of everyday she is on my mind. Sometimes I wonder what she is thinking about. She is very expressionistic and full of life. I am her Mommy and that makes me so very happy. I am one lucky girl!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I absolutely loved my little girl at 8 months. Well...I have loved every month! :) I enjoyed reading about all her firsts. What gorgeous dark hair she has! Oh my!

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!

Bri

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here reading back over your blog and it is the greatest. Reading it makes me smile. I am so fortunate to be the Nana of BraeBrae and your MOM. God has truly blessed me through the gift of the one and only you, and your precious family.