That's how long it has been, right? Every time I think about writing a post, I have to be honest and say that I get overwhelmed...there is SO much that we have done and that I need to write about and so I just put it off for another day. Imagine that.
So let me rewind a bit, and I will recap the highlights of the past couple of months...
In February, Braelyn and Mike went to their first Father/Daughter Dance at our local civic center. He totally planned it himself and brought home tickets. Braelyn was so excited and had a blast with her Daddy. They went to Slices for a dinner date first and then went and danced the night away. When they came walking in the door around 8:30 baby girl was telling me all about everything and she looked down. I noticed she had an accident on the kitchen floor....I guess the excitement was too overwhelming to take time to go to the potty. HA! Good thing that happened at home and not at the dance. =)
March brought on some unusual warm temperatures for us so we enjoyed a lot of time outside. We had our annual trip to Daucet Trails to see the animals, and Kaden got to come too with Kiley, Sara, and Kyle. Anything that we do with Kaden is just 10x better to Miss Brae. She asks about him constantly and I can just tell that their relationship is so special to her. They are best friends for sure!
Braelyn started playing soccer this season. It has been so much fun to see her out there having fun with the other kids. At first it took some time to get used to actually running after the ball, but she is improving at every practice and game.
So now that I have finally caught up maybe just maybe I can keep it up. MAYBE. I have some upcoming posts already in my head so there might be a few coming so keep lookout. =) Also, I must post a video of baby girl playing soccer.








1 comment:
Yay for a new post!! And looking forward to more. =) Braelyn is ADORABLE by the way!
Post a Comment