of pictures....so enjoy!
May 3rd.....Braelyn had eye surgery.
All she wanted to do was sleep when we got home and not just sleep but sleep on top of me. When she was not sleeping she was crying and it was pretty rough. The next day was better and each day continued to be better and better. The week following her surgery I noticed that her eyes started ever so slightly crossing again. Bummer!! This crossing was not all the time nor was it near as bad as before surgery, but still.
May 13th Aunt Sudi came to stay with us before she headed to Florida and we decided to take Braelyn to the Pine Mountain Animal Safari.
You can rent Zebra vans to ride through the Safari. Animals come up to the van and you can feed them. Well Miss Brae was having NONE of it. She stood in the middle of the van and said "no, uh hu, no uh hu, the whole time. She didn't like the animals so close to her.
This little stroller was more her style. Needless to say, her Daddy rented her one to ride on through the walk through animal zoo.
She was the cutest monkey there. Overall the trip was great. We will go back when she is older for sure!
Memorial Day weekend Mom, Dad, Mike, Brae, the doggies, and I headed to the beach. We had a great time. Brae was just getting over a summer cold on our way down so the 6 hour ride was rough. I was so so glad when we finally got there. We had a lot of fun!
Saturday was the best day at the beach. The water was calm and Braelyn had lots of fun playing in the sand and building cakes for her Daddy.
We also had some great ocean time. Once she got in, she didn't want to get out.
Brae and Dixie Bell have a very special relationship. These two love each other!! Dooley likes to watch them from afar. =)
Sorry I have not updated in a while, Blogger would not let me login because I could not verify my account...but finally I got back in....YAY! Hopefully, I gave a pretty good update of our happenings in May!











2 comments:
Glad you're back! I need to talk to you soon about doing an invitation for me... but I don't want Terrell to know. Let me know the best time to give you a call this week. =)
She is absolutely adorable!! Sorry about her little eye!
Post a Comment